CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

15.1.10

Ok

For all of you who have been waiting awhile this is for you. I always feel I have to have something important to put or some great pics to post in order to leave a post on my blog but I don't this time. I have pictures on my camera which is sitting on my desk just feet away but then I would have to find the cord to hook the camera up to the computer and then I would have to find the pics I wanted out of all the ones on there. And don't forget a caption for each and well....I don't even know if they are that exciting. But some things I do find exciting is the painting we are doing in our house. From tan to grey. Don't worry I think we have enough red accents to keep the place bright. I will post pics when it's all done. Also exciting is the friendship we are building with our FHE partners. They make us happy and uplift us. Not that not all of you do too. We love all our friends. Exciting is the sewing I've done on my curtains to try to fancy them up from bed sheets. Yes. I have bed sheets hanging in my windows. Again, pics will come when they are finished. And last of all...I'm excited about the growing feelings inside to be at home in the future and to be a mom. I feel it in my bones. This will be our year! Guess that's all for now. Most of you are probably not as excited with just reading posts as you are with picture posts so we'll keep this one short. Stay tuned for up and coming pictures.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Words and/or pictures...I love it all! Can't wait to see all your projects! And I, too, feel that this is your year. Something exciting is on the horizon...
Tell Lev-shmy and the dooglets hello for us!

Susan said...

I love any post from you...pictures or no!

Love you!