CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.9.09

Our State Fair is a great state fair, don't miss it don't even be late!


Look out for that Bear!



Lots of art work there.


Itty Bitty goats.


That like the taste of camera wrist strap.


The culprit.


Petting the itty bitty goats.


Scratching.


Hungry goats....


Smiling goats!


Here's how you power wash a cow.


Pretty Jersey cow.


Cowkid boots.


These cows are no taller than my waist.


Ku Klux Sheep.


Kissy, kissy.


Snuggle, snuggle.


Blue ribbon for the cutest pig at the fair.


Hello.




This guy was huge!


So, so cute!



The alligator show...this guy almost died....


Some hungry piglets below...

5 comments:

D and C said...

That is hilarious. I think you guys might be the CUTEST couple in all the land. I love Levi, but SHHH...dont tell anyone. He is a hottie. I Miss you guys!!!

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Did you get a sno cone to go along with your funnel cake?

the crew said...

so fun- I just about died when I saw your smiling goat! love it.

Margaret said...

Hey Janet -

Here's the link to my friend Megan and her husband Shane's blog. They have now adopted 2 babies and maybe you will find something useful on their blog.

http://thearizonaexperiment.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

That was funny. I liked the KKK sheep.