CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27.8.08

First Day of Training


So I was planning to do a triathalon this summer but it didn't work out because I moved in the middle of everything! So I'm gonna go ahead and start training for next year. Today was day one. I walked up the road a bit and found a mile track that I can use to train on. I ran, maybe, 1/4 of a mile and not all at once...but I did walk the full 3 miles. I think it was a good start considering I've eaten more than my share of fast food the last month since we don't have our own place yet. Yuck! I feel so GROSS! But I've decided to start my training and log it for all to see. It won't happen every day because I don't want to die but I will probably walk again tomorrow. I'm hoping to run the 1/4 mile straight with no stops. I know...I know...I'm so ambitious. Once day at a time, right? Well, so that does it for day one. Hopefully, the pictures will get better and I'll look better and less dead. Ta TA!

4 comments:

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

I'm soo proud of you! Both for the exercise and for the blogging! Can't wait to see you!

Megan said...

Congratulations! Thats rough business. And speaking of...what business are you doing? Is it a compnay that you'll be working for, or one that you're starting?

Cristi said...

Wow! That's amazing!! You are stellar!! So ... when are we going to get together?!

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

hi guys!!!! So you guys are utards too? So are we! Where are you guys?! We should get together sometime!