CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.9.08

Day Two


Okay...so here's to day two, which actually occurred two days ago and I wanted to take a picture but the batteries died before I could do it. So instead I posted my living space for the past month and a half so you can see why I would want to walk. I can't wait until we get into our own place! So I did run a half mile just not all in at once. But did the full 3 miles in under an hour. It was much easier this time and hopefully will only get easier. Last month was Grendma's funeral which you can read on all my sister's blogs. It was a nice funeral and even fun. I think Grendma would have wanted it that way.



We even got to get out with the cousin's and ride a little! We all had a lot of fun learning to push our limits on the quads.

Levi really worked on pushing his limits too!




Then we rocked it out with rock band!


Then back in Utah Levi rocked it out with his aunt, uncle and cousin Darian. It was Darian's birthday and Lerraine and Stan and Darian were kind enough to play for us.
Stan showed Levi how to play his bass which he hasn't played for years. It's a lot of fun to have so much musical talent in one family.

That's life for now!

1 comments:

Margaret said...

You've been busy. It was great seeing you on Saturday. Thanks for helping. It was a success even though we had a TON of hot dogs left. We were able to sell them though so not bad. Yeah. Come down anytime.