CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

30.3.09

What am I, five?

Yesterday at church I bit down wrong. I have a baby tooth that never fell out with no adult tooth to push it out. It's been semi-loose for about 5 years until yesterday.



It was very loose and I was totally uncomfortable all day, barely chewing my food. I made an appointment with a dentist on Thursday to discuss my options. Finally, this evening I just gave it a little tug and out it came. I've had nightmares of this for years and the day is finally here. And now I'm just a little more white trash than I was before. Oh well!

2 comments:

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

Aaaahh! So, what did the dentist say? We'll be sending you a quarter!

D and C said...

YOU ARE NOT WHITE TRASH. You have to loose at least TWO teeth to be white trash. You are still safe!