CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.3.09

7 Things Making Me Happy

I saw this on a cousin's blog and thought what a good thing to focus on...Here goes...

1*Pandora Radio playing my Missy Higgins station, really relaxing.
2*My puppies cuddled up on the bed, so comforting.
3*my full belly...yummy food...I really like to eat.
4*the sunlight, even though it's fading, I'm enjoying the time change.
5*my mostly clean house, feels good to have it tidy.
6*the ice cream waiting for me in the freezer. Did I mention I like to eat?
7*My husband on the couch. I'm loving having him home with me more now that he's got a different job.

I really am blessed. Thank you Father for my blessings!

1 comments:

Lacy King said...

It is always nice to take a moment and remember what you are thankful for. That is awesome you and Levi get to spend more time together now~!