CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

14.2.09

To Be Continued

So I think my children's story is complete. Well, maybe I should mull over it some more but I am beginning the publishing research. It kind of scares me. I'm really pursuing something. I know I do a lot of talking of what I plan to do but that's all it ever turns out to be. Not this year, though. I am going to follow through on my dreams. Yes, I will be a published author yet. And I have determined not to pursue a career in writing but to continue it as a hobby. I'm not a fan of feeling pressure to do things I just enjoy doing...so I would not like deadlines and what not. I've also determined not to pursue music either. I am passionate about music but I feel my more natural talents lie in the visual arts...now just what fashion of art...I've yet to determine that. I guess you could say..."to be continued........"

1 comments:

Lacy King said...

THIS IS AWESOME! Congrats to you for following your dreams. I am SO PROUD OF YOU! And I am happy that I may have a CELEB for a sister in law :)! Keep us posted