CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.2.09

Feeling Blog!


(This picture has nothing to do with being blog but posts are so much more interesting with pictures!)

I'm feeling Blog. Nothing to write about. Same ol', same ol'. It's still winter, I'm still broke. My hands are dry and there's still work to do. I've just been feeling a little lazy and I think it makes me feel bad. I always want to be doing something good but what's to be done? Maybe I could write a song, crochet a rug, put away laundry, call a friend, write a book, pluck my eyebrows. And yet I sit and sit and sit. Wasting time. It's what I do best!

1 comments:

Cristi said...

Let's go out. When can you do lunch? My treat! Girl's day! We can do pedicures too if you really want - again my treat! Let me know!! I MISS YOU!!