CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.1.09

New Year, New Things


It's a new year with new things like an updated due, which I updated myself. This is what it looks like natural. All I did was get out of the shower. I didn't know it could be so wavy on it's own. It really doesn't look that different, I just thinned it out a lot.



A new journal. I finished my old one last night and I've been dying to get this one. I found it at Barnes & Noble over a month ago and knew one day I had to have it to write wonderful things in.


A new outlook. This is a new time for me and I've decided to focus on me a little more and pursue more of my interests, maybe even finish school. I just need to figure out what I'm passionate about so I can study it more. If anyone knows what that is...let me know.


New sweaters. To keep the kiddles warm. Ume is always shivering in our house so I thought it was time to do something for my little girl. She's a sweetheart and deserves a pretty pink sweater. And Ryu really knows how to pull off turquoise and green don't you think?


And last but not least, a new hobby. Movies. I've really been enjoying creating my own little movies. Here's the latest....


4 comments:

Margaret said...

I LOVE your movies.

Dannie Graves said...

Janet--cute hair! I love it. I also love your movies too. They're so creative just like you. I sure do miss you guys!

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

Okay - so I have little tears at the edges of my eyes. I'm so proud of you for the changes and the outlook on life. I'd suggest - music, art, writing - or heck, go into advertising! Your movie rocks! The flower one was....disturbing! I love you!

Cristi said...

LOVE the hair!!!