CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

21.1.09

My Precious




My Precious Babies. While God has not blessed me with children of my own He has blessed me with you. While my womb remains barren my heart remains full of love and gratitude. You are my blessings. You are my joys. You never stop loving me. Life would be a little more empty if you weren't in it. Heavenly Father knew what He was doing when he created you. While I know you won't always get to be here, I hope you'll want to be with me when we're in heaven. Your eyes, your wagging tail let me know just how happy you are to have me around. Thank you for loving me so much!
(I don't think you have to be a dog lover to understand my feelings for my dogs. They are my children and I'm thankful I have them in my life to take care of.)

5 comments:

Cristi said...

I feel this way about Oliver, our cat. Exactly. :)

Lacy King said...

Yes, while I am not a dog person I can understand!

Margaret said...

I know exactly your sentiments as mine are the same for Lola.

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

I'm glad you have your dogs, too. And it's actually taught me a little tolerance for animals! We are coming to see you - mark Feb. 6-7!!!!!

Sarah said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog! I miss you. I know we moved, gosh, almost 20 years(!) ago, but it feels like just yesterday we were jumping on the trampoline together. Rena and I had so much fun with you and Nancy. Man, I so want to get together with and talk about old times and new. Look me up next time you're in Happy Valley.
Till then I guess we'll have to be blogging buddies!