CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.8.10

Girl's Camp


Levi and I had the blessing to be invited to stay a night at girl's camp. I took the day off from work and we went to help out with the girls. I loved it. The girls and youth in our ward have such inspiring testimonies and attitudes. They are great examples to me and I just adore them.



Niana...not her best picture.


Kambrie and Autumn in the background. Funny story...the girls went Snipe hunting. They built up there stories about Snipes so much that Autumn was petrified and wouldn't go anywhere near the group as we Snipe hunted. I almost felt bad for how afraid she was but it was quite funny when she found out what Snipes really are.


Claire...she was cute. She just kept asking me questions about family related things, like if I wanted kids and what would I name them, and where was I married and how long, etc.


Claire and Camilla. Camilla has a twin Veronica and it wasn't until this camping trip that I could finally tell them apart. We've been in the ward almost 2 years and I just always just avoided using there names.




Abbey, the Elder's quorum president's dog.


1 comments:

Cristi said...

Gorgeous pictures, Roxy!! I miss you!