CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25.5.09

Creative people stick together

So I would have to say that most of my friends are creative...and much more creative than me. So many of them have shops and sell things. I am just really good at recreating someone else's good idea. That's why I do Mary Kay or draw pictures of other pictures, or steal design ideas from magazines. Anywhoo....I just wanted to put a shout out for my friend Sarah, the most entrepreneurial woman I've ever known. Growing up she was always coming up with new great ideas and inventions. She's always been artistic, drawing horses on everything she owned and even came up with a way to earn enough money to buy her own horse...and she did. Now, she's got this great dinnerware set for people with great taste or that are looking to loose weight. I've added her link to my blog so you can go check it out! The designs are adorable and stylish. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to get some myself. Check it out and help an independent business owner! Thanks guys!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the ringing endorsement. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy.