CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

25.4.09

To Dye Or Not To Dye



That is the question. I'm getting my hair cut on Monday and I can't quite decide what to do. Do I keep growing it out? Do I color it? Or do I cut it like this adorable cut I found in my hair mag. I really think it's cute but I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my long hair. I want to do something fun that will make me stand out a little. If I keep it long it will look mostly the same just trimmed up. Help! Vote for what you think I should do so I can know what others think would look good on me. Also, I have been growing out my natural color in hopes that it would be a nice darkish brown but it has a lot of golden highlight to it. I really like dark brown hair. Should I go back to dying it or continue to go a'natural?

2 comments:

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

k the only problem i see with the new do is the bangs. They would drive me absolutely bonkers...i tried to do the long bang but i couldn't stop pulling them out of my eyes...but if that does not worry you then GO FOR IT! and I like your natural color but getting it colored is fun and dramatic so i say go for it!

Cristi said...

I absolutely LOVE the new cut idea! It's so dramatic and modern! Go for it!! It seems like when I need to feel good about myself, a nice new hair do always does the trick! So good luck, Roxy dear!